• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Old Blood awakens....

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Man this seems like a dramatic way to say hello again.

I've missed you guys.

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack! I've been out of internet range for military reasons for a very, very long time. I got the End Times book, plus Nagash, plus some more models, so I thought I'd come back and say Hi.

If Hero is still around I need to talk to him.

Other than that, how's DoN? Master Spark? Peoples? Did anyone miss me?

Does anyone remember me?

Here's hoping to a bit higher longevity in my return, this time.

Last edited:

Melle

Sir Larpsalot, champion of larpers
True Blood
Man this seems like a dramatic way to say hello again.

I've missed you guys.

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack! I've been out of internet range for military reasons for a very, very long time. I got the End Times book, plus Nagash, plus some more models, so I thought I'd come back and say Hi.

If @HERO is still around I need to talk to him.

Other than that, how's DoN @Disciple of Nagash ? @MasterSpark ? Peoples? Did anyone miss me?

Does anyone remember me?

Here's hoping to a bit higher longevity in my return, this time.
Welcome back
I took the liberty to edit your post in my reply to bring the attention of the ones you mention.
new feature with the '@' meaning they get a notice someone mentioning him/her
'You summoned me?' Sort of thing;)

Only one of many new cool features on the new forum.

MasterSpark

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
Thanks for tagging me in, Melle.

And hey Onikaigo, long time no see!

I've been pretty inactive here as well until a couple of weeks back. Like you I hope I'll be here to stay. :)

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Masterspark responded to my summons? Damn, I must be at least a level 3 by now to get his attention! Movin' on up in the dead'un world.

Count Vashra

Lord of Shadows
True Blood
Welcome back! I hope you'll be able to have a longer and better stay here now than last time, and really enjoy it.