• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

One Man and His Plog

Hey guys. With the release of 8th, I'm fired up to be painting some fantasy models.

My fantasy army is based around the forces of Peter von Krahe (of TVC fame). Also, I hope to paint some of the other characters, with the creators permission of course.

I am going to change my pledge from what I originally said, as I have now finalised my army for 8th Edition.

What I am Aiming to Paint

60 Skellies with spears
30 Grave Guard
10 Dire Wolves
4 Vamps
20 Black Knights

Will get some pics and background posted ASAP

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Well, get those pics up and the paintbrush moving! It's time to start!

Good luck to you, and I hope to see your army bone fresh from the morgue. :mummy:

Boo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Damn, one day when I have time for it. I will read the WHOLE TVC thing. I've read some of it and enjoyed it greatly... now I want to know who Peter von Krahe is. ;)

You've got a reasonable amount of minis to paint, should be done in a jiffy! :D

Good luck to you.

The military fantasy based on Peter von Krahe (TVC and fame). Also, I hope to paint some of the other characters, with the permission of the authors course. I am going to change my promise of what I said, because now I am ready for my eighth edition of army. It also in very reasonable amount.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Nope.....weird.

Anyway LoR, how are things going with your project? I hope you are going to post in the TVC soon too xD

Nor will you hear from it (at least nothing worth hearing). It's a spambot that creates posts out of random quotes from the first reply on the page to hide the fact that it's only there to promote restaurant vouchers. This user needs to be removed.

Well, now my robotic double has been taken care of, time to post my pledge for the first month;

Dire Wolves

This was taken on my phone, so sorry for the dodgy quality. But I have a shiny new camera so the painted images should be better. I want to get these 5 fellows done by the end of the month.

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
So how are the 5 wolves doing, I am really intrested in seeing them. Bad phone pictures are alright too, tommarow is the first of the deadlines.

Hey ive finished the wolves. However, I am suffering from technical difficulties at the minute and I am having some trouble uploading photos. Will get the evidence up ASAP, but I have a horrible feeling that Im going to miss the first deadline. My tale of X Gamers has really gotten off to a bad start...

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
You forgot the baseing. Im kidding. they look realy good, I hate it when pictures dont do things justice, sometimes its a real shame. So what do you have up next for us.

Nikos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Those wolves have turned out really nice you can see theyre good despite the photo. Nice work :thumbsup:

Ok, for this month I want to paint 20 Grave Guard. I converted my models from the Empire Great Swords models. I will try and get some pics up today.