• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

One More

Good evening carpe noctem!

Well i'm new blahblahblah,
I play O&G, and soon VC (again after a short break) and some random 40k.

See ya in the threads :mrgreen:

Hello to you! Enjoy your stay here, it's quite a cosy place actually. Even if it smells a bit funny. But you'll get used to that, and to way more things!

*throws blood at you*

Welcome to the undeath. Squishy but hillarious.

Welcome! I think you find this to be a friendly and fun community!

*Sprays air freshner around Fluffy*

Well Anji said it smells a bit funny so I just figured Fluffy had been messing around with brains that were well past their expiry date again!

Hmmmmm I'm thinking I need to start a business that produces genetically engineered blood to keep up with Anji's demand and use of the stuff...

Yes! Exactly! Your own personal Blood Bank on call! Ok, ok, I'll apologise for the bad pun...

EDIT: If you like blood so much, I'd recommend Tim Burton's latest, Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Seville... you would have to stomach a musical, which is not easy, I only got used to the singing enough half way through that I was able to switch off to it and actually listen to what they were singing/saying.. but lots of blood, and my god, what a twisted ending! Anyone who has seen it, you do realise the relation between the boy and girl that were running away together, right?! Oh man, that is f'd up! LOL God I love Tim Burton films...

Actually.. I don't like blood. It scares me. :(

But I did like Nightmare Before Christmas. But other than that I'm too sissy to appreciate bizarre movies. Sissy in a homicidal way.

The Dark Lord Mr Fluffy

Master Necromancer
True Blood
*belches loudly at derknesseternal*
I take great pride in my stentch! And my horribly expired brainz!
Yes, I admit it! THEY ARE EXPIRED!!!!

And a fine How-Di-Do to you Zombieneko. Obviously now I can't get you to buy a brain then?

@Anji... watch "Boy Eats Girl" Poorly directed and horribly written Irish Comedy/Horror. You'd like it. Its soooo bad its good! Although if you are afraid of blood... :)... not for you then...

Arion

Vampire Lord
True Blood
'Shoots with bow' hi! Greetings.

Edit: 'Shoots fluffy again so his insides fall out even further with deoderant tipped arrows.'