• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

One of the Old Crowd

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Hi all,

Brief intro,

Collected from way back when all this was joined together under the Undead book.Aaah the good all days when vampire lords were S7 & T6 and could take on regiments by themselves.

Anyway i still like the vamps although I still think they shoudl be a bit more tougher, too easy to kill in my eyes, a 1000 year old master vampire shouldn't be sliced apart by an ork a 10th his age but never mind. I do like the more options and customising as the main thing I like to do is to be creative and try to be original in my army ideas.

Hello and welcome! Nice to see some old players here, I'm sure you can bring some depth into us silly newbies. ;)

And, a 1000 year old vampire can't be sliced apart by an orc if he has 200 pts magic items and powers! :mrgreen:

Master Vampire

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Greetings and welcome !

From the land of the Shire you hail, eh? And the land of GW haha. I guess you're an old fogie!

Technically you can't take master vamps in an army but that's another matter.

Happy hunting!

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Hey I'm not an old fogie!! Just been playing since a I was a young 'un.

I know its a pity them seem to be constantly toning down the vamps, in the end they'l make them so probably snotlings can beat them up sigh.

Still true enough in the meantime I'm sure 200 pts worth of abilities and magic items can give me some ideas to play with.