• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Oni's Ominous Order!

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
I posted pictures! I did! :( I saw them, and pressed post, and it went through! *cries*

Here, I'll post them again. >_<

This is the water basing I worked up. There's going to be a 'Canal' of sorts in the second rank of all of my infantry models, to tie the army together as a whole.

This is the basic scheme for my Grave Guard. Grey/Blue, with sharp highlights on the Bone, and maybe a little glitter off of metal here and there. That's the idea, in any case.

This is the part I'm finding the most difficult. I've never been too much of a Blending person, so I'm gonna try to hit this with an open mind. This is what I've got so far, and we'll see how it turns out. I'm trying something different than my normal glazes, so...wish me luck. Glowing Blue is my goal.

A better view of the water tile. Very easy to produce, as well.

There, the pictures I tried to post two days ago. :(

Le sigh. I'll be back in an hour or so to run over the other plogs and make announcement type posts. Damn PT.

You can see my plog if you like, since I have painted my GG weapons in glowing green. If you are satisfied with my result you could do the same with blue. If you need a mini tutorial I could write one ;)