• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

online retailers rated by CN

Recently, my thread on a bad experience with an online warhammer and war gaming company/website sparked the idea that we should make a thread that scored online warhammer/gaming companies. This would show which companies are great or not and who we recommend buying from (in the opinion of all the fine members of Carpe Noctem).

We worked out some of the details but decided this was a job for DoN (or maybe other mods?).

See this link for the discussion and details that we started working on.

Thanks!
-Kevin

Well there already is a stickied thread in "The Cattle" section on that very subject. We could maybe incorporate that as well, I dunno.

robtion

Vampire Thrall
I would be interested in companies which ship GW products to Australia if there are any?

Most online retailers like Wayland wont ship GW products here due to GW having some kind of embargo. This is due to GW charging extremely unfair and exorbitant prices in Australia and not wanting us to import their already expensive goods from more fairly priced countries.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Including company "based in 'x'", "ship to 'y'" country information would be very beneficial to members outside of the mass market locations (UK and US.. I'm lookin at you :tongue: ).