• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Mello

Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum
True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Shit, he's even one eyed like Luther, so that's what he looks like :scared:

Having said that, I was worried you'd link this:

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfUYpKygeEU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

The Archivist

Archivist of the word The
True Blood
I'm back from roving the seven seas... well, it was one sea, the Adriatic, but you know...

So what have I missed...

{One post later}

Pow blew his fuse my friends. Not only has he lost the reason he spent ten years undercover for, he also lost a very good friend... hint, electronic, hint.

Also, he has got the warp thing wrong. He isn't a warp physicist.

Mello

True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
So he's lost Tau-Yelena right? But Ylthenwont know that, Tau have no Warp sig anyways.

Ok guys, get on that lift!

And one post from you dreadgrass, then I'll free you.

Mello

True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Well, it turns out archi has this whole sub-plot about the dauntless, which I'm sure he can explain.

Mello

True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Oky dokes, you could probably tell us on the long lift journey.

Don't drop the soap....

Mello

True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Come in guys, Archi's practically double posted! You're not going to let him get away with that are you?

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
Mannfred von Carstein said:
Come in guys, Archi's practically double posted! You're not going to let him get away with that are you?

The Archivist said:
NUH UH! It's not double posting if someone posts in between...

Mannfred, you've been here since 2010 and still don't know what double-posting is?

I'm going to ban y-

Just kiddin'. xD And you tell him, Arch. :thumbsup:

Mello

True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Mannfred von Carstein said:

Dictionary for 'practically'

prac·ti·cal·ly
Adverb: Virtually; almost. In a practical manner.
Synonyms: virtually - almost - actually - nearly - in practice

You both just got out English'd my freinds :cool:

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
Never have I been so tempted to unleash my modhammer to edit your post. :clown: Don't worry, I won't.

Although arguably Archi was as far from double-posting as is possible; ie: he didn't. He could only have "nearly" double-posted if he somehow managed to make a half-post after the first post with nobody in between; just some random bits of data thrown onto the screen "almost" posting. That would be a "virtual" (or practical in this case) double-post.

Mello

True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Cool, Archi.

*cracks knuckles*

So.. Darvy.. :skull:

I would Say that what Darvy did was the closest he could get to double posting while writing two proper posts, as he only has one in between his two.

But now I've lost interest too :(

Btw, thanks for posting Anilar

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
I think I've gotten a little soft; maybe it's because DoN's away, but I'm not as perverted as usual.

I mean, it took me this long to think of "other" applications of Pow's holograms... normally that sort of dirtiness would be instantaneous.

Am I becoming... normal? :O

Mello

True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
I think my evilness is getting to you. Just wait until Archi (hopefully) lets Lewis Hooper into his RP, then we'll have fun. That or my TVC2 character :devil2:

The Archivist

True Blood
You are of course aware, Darvy, that holograms are made of light? And that it is impossible to touch a hologram because of this (although you might get radiation burns or a mild tan)?

Unless your talking about duplicity here... in which case, mascara, three vodkas and a piece of fine copper wire do just as well.

Mello

True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
You wouldn't get any radiation burns froma. Hologram unless it was projecting in UV in which case you couldn't see it anyways :tongue: you just pass straight through it. As long as you touched the surface you can still appear to touch it, although you wouldn't be able to feel anything

Mello

True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Dreadgrass, now is your chance to shine in IC.

Lookin forward to your reaction Darvy xD

3005.jackie_2D00_chan_2D00_meme_2D00_why.jpg

The Archivist

True Blood
A hologram would in theory work by exciting the molecules to a degree that they give out light. Every atom has set absorbance and emittance spectra, and to do it well you'ld need to have multiple beams crossing at the "surface" of the hologram. UV would be possible, probable and intense...

Also, I got roleplay advice into a roleplay. Roleplayception anyone?

Mello

True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Ah,
We have differing views in holograms. It is also possible to create a hologram by shining a slightly different image in to the viewers eyes. Much easier method than yours archi. :)

Dreadgrass

Necromancer
Dec 20, 2009
aaaaaaand I'm back...ish

many-many computer issues are limiting my time online, but I'll jump on as often as possible!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu