• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Oph's 40k fan art thread

Ophidicus

Vampire Count
True Blood
Herein I shall post bits of 40k fan art & illustration I do for various things.

This one is for the Ordo Illuminatus forum's 'Kill Team' weekly sketch group, to which I have criminally under-subscribed. Group can be found HERE, this one is for this week's 'mission', "Battle Roaring & Screaming".

It ain't finished, obviously & I'm not sure I'll ever get the time to finish it, but hey...

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Yaaaay! Hugz! Hehe, your tongue tickles! Oooh, a biter are you? Kinky..okay Ophy, thats enough.. I Said thats enough! That really hurts! Wait! I need that vein to live! AAIIIIEEE!!!

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Really like that pic Oph. Your artwork is superb! :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see more........oh and I wouldn't swallow those parts you've bitten off Sanai if I was you....

Ophidicus

Vampire Count
True Blood
*Curtsey* :)

That's done in Photoshop CS4 with a Wacom Intuos4 tablet, trying to get into Corel Painter as well but haven't given it enough time yet I reckon.

Ophidicus

Vampire Count
True Blood
Here's my entry for the Ultramarines banner competition (LINK), I thought the deadline was midnight just past, but it's actually tomorrow, so I might put some finishing touches to it in the morning & resubmit. The prize is something I would dearly treasure, art-botherer that I am.

Relictors 3rd Co. Standard