• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Order the Memberlist

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord
Staff member
True Blood
The complete memberlist can be displayed alphabetically, but I cannot find another way to order it, such as by join date, post count, or position/membergroup. There must be a way to do this, but I can't see it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord
Staff member
True Blood
Is there any news on this DoN? I still cannot see a way in which to achieve this. There has to be one though I'm sure.

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord
Staff member
True Blood
Thank you :).

If only I actually had an answer for this though. I have looked through XenForo's official support forum using the search facility, and it does seem that the memberlist is one of the less well developed areas of their software, so perhaps an add-on would be needed to achieve this. I can't find any way of doing it be default.

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
There isn't a way of sorting the memberlist currently installed on the forum sadly, Is there some specific reason you need to do so or simply curiosity?

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord
Staff member
True Blood
Just curiosity :). I like reading through the memberslist from time-to-time.

As I found out from looking through Xenforo's site, they don't have an add-on which would resolve this issue at the moment. It seems that memberlist options are some way down their list of priorities.