• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Other Warhammer Forums

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
In lieu of our link page that we had on our old site (which will return), here is a following link of other warhammer forums:

Bretonnians - The Round Table
Are you courageous, chivalrous, and use your servant as target practise? Then the Round Table can help you command your knights to victory!
www.roundtable-bretonnia.org

Daemons of Chaos - The Daemonic Legion - Appears to be Offline?
If going out and getting mind warped, fighting, perverted sex
and contracting a disease sounds like your typical night out, then this DoC site is for you!
www.thedaemoniclegion.com

Dark Elves - Druchii.net
If your tastes run into blood, violence and latex, then the Dark Elves at Druchii.net will more than satisfy!
www.druchii.net

Dogs of War Online
Your troops not upto the job? Have a bit of spare cash? Then pop along here to see what the Dogs of War have to offer.
www.dogsofwaronline.com

Dwarfs - Bugman's Brewery
Fancy a decent pint of ale? You can find that and everything else to do with collecting dwarfs here.
www.bugmansbrewery.com

Empire - Warhammer Empire
Wonder how it feels to be a blood donor? Well here is the place to find out more
about the cattle....ah....men of the Empire
www.warhammer-empire.com

High Elves - Ulthuan.net
The best place for all looking after your girly High Elves, now with hair straightening tips!
www.ulthuan.net

Lizardmen - No known site?
For those that get their kicks playing with toads and lizards, this is one of the best forums to help you used them in battle
www.pyramidvault.net

Ogre Kingdoms - The Ogre Stronghold
Fancy being the main ingredient? Ogre Stronghold guarantees to cook you in
your own juices as they show you how to masterfully use OK.
www.ogrestronghold.com

Orcs & Goblins - Da Warpath
We'ze gotz A WAAAGH! So 'erez da plan. We'ze gonna go and krump fingz. Guud plan, roight?!
www.da-warpath.com

Skaven - Underempire
The biggest forum for our ratty friends. Taking cheese is recommended.
www.underempire.net

Tomb Kings.net
This is where the bony legions of the Tomb Kings hang out. Warning, shaking hands may
mean you end up with more fingers than you started with.
www.tomb-kings.net

Warriors of Chaos - Chamber of the Everchosen (CotC)
Do you like spikes, whips and big sweaty men? Then the Chamber of the Everchosen can handle all your (apparently S&M) needs!
www.http://s4.zetaboards.com/cotec/index/

Wood Elves - Asrai.org
For all your tree-hugging, carrot munching needs!
www.asrai.org

www.chaos-dwarfs.com
www.z2.invisionfree.com/herdstone
http://s4.invisionfree.com/cotec/

Last edited:

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Purely a mistake! I have been copying a pasting and must have missed that one, I'll pop it straight in now :thumbsup:

Duke Danse Macabre

The Duke
True Blood
Seeing as we do have a 40k Board have we ever considered linking other sites which are all rounders or even just pure 40k forums like "Bolter and Chainsword" etc?

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Good idea. Normally we link boards we have agreements with so that we can post news and they have us in their link section. If you have a lost of recommended sites I can approach their admin

Duke Danse Macabre

The Duke
True Blood
So the sites people would like to see will likely be:

Bolter and Chainsword
Dakka Dakka
Warseer
BOLS

The Last one always puts out tonnes of updates on their forums, facebook etc and it would be nice to see a bit driving force behind them, B&C are also greeat and a really close community, Dakka Dakka and Warseer I think most can take it or leave it.

Speaking of B&S, recently the long term owner has announced he is leaving due to ill health and no longer funding it so added the option to donate to continue the running of the site.
It got over the $3000 needed in just a couple days, that place really is in it for the hobbyist and not just to whine.

Any other people would like to see?

The woodies are hiding here:

asrai_druchii_net

(because of my low number of posts, 0 to be exact :), I could not post the address as a link. Please bear with me)

That's because Asrai and Druchii, are joining together, as per usual Ulthuan wants to go it alone in isolation... This is what happens when people act like thier army! Now if I could get a Waaagh going over on Da Warpath.....