• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Overrun on warmachines.

bigbadbat

Harbinger of Dandelions
True Blood
Was watching a batreps the other night, someone commented that you can't overrun after wiping out a war machine on the.charge.
I thought this was the case too a while back in a battle with my CD, but we couldn't find anything in the brb so I let it go. Now I've scoured through the brb faq and still can't find anything.
Am I blind?
Help please!

Randar

Grave Guard
Warmachine is still there just destroyed and crewless xD in old days became terrain sorta. No idea in 8th good question tho.xD

bigbadbat

Harbinger of Dandelions
True Blood
Soooo.... It reads no over run should the crew break from combat. I know the WM is considered destroyed if crew flees, but it looks like you may still overrun if you wipe the crew out on the charge, right??
It's a lil confusing as you never get an overrun after breaking a unit. Does this mean there is no pursuit move as the crew is removed and the WM is considered destroyed should they fail a break test?

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
Johnny is correct-a-mundo again. ;) And you never 'close the door' with a warmachine so it makes getting into combat a bit easier if it is crowded around it. Also you need to pick your charge angle carefully.

midean

Vampire Count
True Blood
Yeah, with a tactical wheel you can set up a nice overrun if you destroy it.