• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Grave Tacticus

Staff member
Jul 26, 2020
Utah
I'm helping my wife put together and field her first army. She's had the models in storage for a few years, but finally decided to jump into the game, perhaps my excitement over OBR rubbed off on her. We decided to have her start off at 600 points, which shook out to this list:

Hagg Nar - 590 points

Hag Queen on Cauldron of Blood

Witch Aelves - Reinforced

Khinerai Heartrenders

So far, we've assembled everything aside from ten Witch Aelves and should be able to get our first game in today.

She picked a Ritual Site for her first territory, and plans to add a Slaughter Queen to her Order of Battle as soon as she can afford her, and I imagine a second reinforcement on her Witch Aelves will follow soon after. She's going to have a hard time shifting my Mortek Guard, but if she can eliminate my Boneshaper that will put her in a much better position. Additionally, she could use her Heartrenders to grab an objective I just can't get to with my army's low flexibility.

Grave Tacticus

Staff member
Jul 26, 2020
Utah
It took a while to get the rules down for her, and we had to call it after the first round, but it was a nice start. She botched the charge and allowed me to get it instead, where I lost seven Mortek Guard on my attack! If she had gotten the first turn in the next round, and focused down my Boneshaper, she still could have pulled off the win.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu