• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Pokemon X&Y

Corien Sumatris

Vampire Count
True Blood
Alright,

So me and a few of my buddies just got back into the gameboy pokemon games with the new X&Y coming out. This set of games is making me all :perv: :thumbsup: :swear: :ghost: (This is a Masterb$tion joke). I'm super excited about it.

So question about the GBA games VS the DS games. I feel I should know this but can you trade from GBA to DS even though there are new pokemon on the new ones? How do I get my bro's from Fire Red to X&Y?

Adam_Barrow

Sleepless Knight
True Blood
In Diamond/Pearl you went to the Safari Zone or something. That may not be the name anymore, but it was a special place just for pulling GBA guys to DS.

Transfers will be in again... It will still take ages to ship over 649 pokemon though if the limit stays at 6 haha!

Duke Danse Macabre

The Duke
True Blood
I knew i would find you here Mesa, the moment i read the title I knew! :rolleyes:

So you set yourself a dex target again yet you swine?

Malisteen

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Just picked up X, in preparation for my brother getting Y in a week or so. I'd like to farm starters so he and I can both have he full set, but I don't know anyone else with the game yet, so I need a pokebuddy who can hold onto the spares while I repeatedly play through the game opening. I'd be willing to run through a couple extra times to get you any extra starters that you might need, with gender and nickname as desired. Anyone interested?