• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

forgottenlor

Ghoul
Jun 23, 2008
Vienna
I've noticed my post count isn't increasing. I checked my member info to be sure and counted 38 posts, but only have 22 listed. By the last 2 posts, I also confirmed that the count didn't increase.

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
Where did you post? Posts in the Mortal's Realm do not add to post-counts. (Otherwise I'd have at least double mine!)

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Also note, there are other sections where post count does not count either. The WFO section also does not record post count... these areas not counting is intentional!

As an example, on Orgestronghold I have a post count of over 1,800 posts. I however, rarely post outside of the gaming section. As such, I do not truly contribute to the forum. This is why some areas do not count towards you post count.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu