• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Problem on my Mobile.

bigbadbat

Harbinger of Dandelions
True Blood
Hello all,

I wanted to take a bit to tell you of the problems I'm having with CN on my mobile. About a week ago, on my mobile, it switched from the mobile version to the full version, no doubt from my fat thumbs.

Well since that moment I have been unable to log in on my mobile, and been unable to switch back to mobile version. It goes through the load page, ut cycles back.

Now I know there is a tab at the bottom of some pages. (Mobile Version) I have used this in the past, again from my fat thumbs, but like logging in, it takes me through the same cycle.

I have an Android and really need my CN fix from my mobile. Any help please?

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
Have you tried deleting your cookies? It should switch back to the mobile version after that. Some mobiles will let you control individual cookies and (i believe) you'll find the cookies for carpe noctem under vampirecounts.net and www.vampirecounts.net.