• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

rate user

heldantes

Black Knight
Hey not a huge problem but wondered if there was a fix:
I am using dolphin browser on a Samsung galaxy Note 3.

When I press rate user, the button clicks but nothing happens. When I hold the button down and press open in another window, it goes to a blank page.

I am looking in mobile view. Haven't tried full version actually. Will give that a go.

untitled_musketeer

Vampire Count
True Blood
When in doubt. Always check it on the standard site. Hopefully little things like this will be sorted when we swap forum providers.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Yes it is an issue with our mobile theme. This is a bug that will be resolved in the new forum software, as rather than being a stripped down separate theme, the new software supports a responsive theme - basically the layout just alters in size / location to adapt to screen size or device, without loosing any functionality.