• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Repo: Genetic Opera

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Whoa.

Who else has seen this old movie? Paris Hilton, Alexa Vega, among others.

IMDB link

I'm actually very, very taken by this movie. It's got gore, really good singing, an interestingly dark storyline, and some sort of emotional hook I don't quite get yet.

Count Lasombra

Vampire Count
True Blood
I started to watch it,but I have an aversion to most musicals....I may have to download it again,I didn't give it a fair chance.

I was turned off at first because my friend told it to me as a 'goth musical' and I hate goth stuff, but turns out he meant 'gothic' rather then 'lemme paint my face pale and listen to shit music', so so yea, I loved it. Great songs, great acting (yes, even Paris plays her role well, since she's basically playing herself), and honestly a well written story and all.

I give it a firm thumbs up.

I love it! I listen to the soundtrack very often, and I really like the idea of rock and horror musicals in general. Oh, and please don't forget to mention Anthony Stewart Head! His performance in Repo! is brilliant! And Sarah Brightman! The story is very exciting, but I could have used some more depth... A Repo! series would definitely make me a happy gal xD

I love that movie, not into musicals myself either, but really enjoyed the singing, and the whole background of the movie.