• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Returned from the Tomb

It has been some time. A decade. And completely forgot that I proxied spiders as my dire wolves.

I was one creepy-crawly Von Carstien back in the day.

I've since moved on from spiders, Might and Magic: Heroes just did that to its final death, and I'm more for the classic Gothic Horror now. So I'm planning out a new army for AoS, with a plethora of skeletons and a couple of wizards on my shopping list. It's good to be back, and I look forward to stalking the forums again.

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord
Staff member
True Blood
Welcome back :). Did you have a different account previously? Normally, we only allow one account per member, so if you did have an old account, could you let me know which one (this new one or the old one) you want to use.

Welcome back :). Did you have a different account previously? Normally, we only allow one account per member, so if you did have an old account, could you let me know which one (this new one or the old one) you want to use.
Thanks for letting me know, I'd like to stick with this new one. I'll message you the name of the old one.