• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
Mwuhahahaha! :vampire3:

That's right, you devious, drunken denizens of CN, the three-word-story has returned! However, this time there will be a twist! :devil2:

Slowly, but surely, words will be removed from your vocabulary. When you see a moderator post like this:

[mod] Word - word - word (whatever these words happen to be in the story)

WORD REMOVAL: And, so, definitely, drunken. [/mod]

This means that all the specified words have been BANNED from use in the thread! You must find ever-more inventive ways of expressing yourself as more and more words are steadily removed. You can always check this post for the current banned vocabulary list.

(As a note to mods, please copy and paste all of the banned words into this OP, editing them into the list. :thumbsup: )

BANNED WORDS

- Specific Words:

Then, Also, This, Even, Although, Maybe, Them, They, However, Perhaps, Giant, Midget, Dwarf, Colossal, Pygmy, Gnome.

- Any word beginning with:

A, H, K, Y.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And so, without further ado:

Once upon a...

Mello

Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum
True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Yay, challenge accepted :konrad: I'll be sure to use proper grammer.

Huge tortoise, there

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
Lived seven monkeys.

[mod] Word Removal: Then. [/mod]

It's begun... it lives! IT LIVES! :devil2:

Mello

Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum
True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Unusually for them,

I won't post again until someone else does Darvy, sharing is caring after all, and I don't want to do a Dark heresy: Vanexide's secret again :)

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
save the members

... (from a word removal!)

[mod] Word Removal: Also, this, even. [/mod]

Carry on. Eventually we might remove all words starting with "T", or something devious like that...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu