• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Mutter

Skeleton
Aug 29, 2007
Hi guys,

I'm looking to convert some mounted wight kings out of the grave guard sprue. So now I'm looking for armoured legs to go with the GG torsi - does anybody have any idea if the chaos knight legs would go with them? Or would they look tiny?

The other alternative would be the empire knights legs ...

Thanks in advance.

Valdiroth

Skeleton
Nov 16, 2010
Hey there! I used Chaos Knight legs and horses for mine, and I can tell you that they are slightly too large.

I just carved off all the unnecessary spikes and chaos symbols to tone them down a bit and plan on bulking up the GG bodies a bit so they don't look quite so out of proportion close up. There is also a huge gap in between the spine and legs. I'm going to cover it up with some green stuffed chain mail or something along those lines.

Kind of makes me wish I had used Bretonnian parts but I really wanted to use the Chaos horses and I really didn't want to use the robed horses.

Valdiroth

Skeleton
Nov 16, 2010
So I just dug up some pics of my BK's when I was putting them together so you can judge for yourself, I still have to cover up some gaps however, but you get the idea.

Attachments

• SAM_3906 (640x480).jpg
    SAM_3906 (640x480).jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 33
  • SAM_3908 (640x480).jpg
    SAM_3908 (640x480).jpg
    112 KB · Views: 30

Mutter

Skeleton
Aug 29, 2007
Awesome, thanks for the replies, guys ...
Guess I'll take a look for Bret legs.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu