• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Boo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Feb 13, 2008
The far north, near northrend
This is Rob. :zombie: He is a zombie. he might not look like much to you, but he is special in a special way. :zombie3:

One day, Rob started to walk. Each step taking him further on his road. He wanted to go all the way around the forum. So what could I do? I packed him a change of underwear and his favourite brain and sent him on his way.

If you see Rob, please, do not try to shoot his head of. He just a troubled little eh.. boy, he needs your help to get around the forum. Please, offer him a fresh brain and a place to stay the night.

this is just silly game I came up with. I'll start it by donating a zombie to a random member of this forum. When you receive Rob, you get to put his face in your sig: :zombie: also, post in this thread and let everyone know that Rob has been at your place. Then it's up to you to send him to the next member. I hope that he will visit each and everyone of you.

I hope that everyone is a good sport and don't kill Rob along his way.

:zombie2:

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
May 17, 2008
Germany
I like it. I like zombies. I'll make sure to give him a little piece of (someone's) heart and pat him on his head on the way out the door.

Boo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Feb 13, 2008
The far north, near northrend
Glad to hear you guys will help him out!

And I also glad to tell you that he is on his way. A lucky CN member has Rob knocking on his door as we speak. I hope that it is a helpful soul that will give Rob a hand on his way.

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
All right, I've got Rob!

I'll keep him around for a few days before I send him on his way to another one of you fellows. I'll see if I can pervert him just a little bit first..

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
All right, today I will pass Rob along to another member of CN. Stay tuned. :vampire2:

Edit: and off he went on his tiny little feet... they do grow up so fast, don't they? :(

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
May 17, 2008
Germany
I heard a knock on my door earlier today, I thought it was my supervisor saying I was late for work...but then the smell hit me.

I've got a new friend! He kinda stinks a little bit, his eating habits are really, really bad, but he has a great smile! You can see every single one of his teeth, it's amazing!

Rob made it! You can stop worrying about if he got ambushed by gnoblars on the way. He's safe.

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
May 17, 2008
Germany
Double post: Egads!

Rob went pitter pattering off on his little feet only moments ago. I think I might still be able to see him shamblin' round the corner....No, wait. That's just the homeless guy.

Rob's gone from me. =/ When you get him, take care of him!

Swissdictator

Vampire Count
True Blood
Apr 16, 2008
Wisconsin
I have received Rob. I welcomed him with my trusty chainsaw and plunger. He's doing better, but he flinches at the sight of plungers now. Though I think he needs to see the doctor, considering my above post.

Though to cheer him up, he got to watch some X-files at my place. He is now firmly convinced that we are part of some vast conspiracy.

You met him with a chansaw and a plunger?

So is he a Mulder or Sculley fan.

After watching the X-Files marathon at Swiss's place Rob :zombie1: left and headed to Pennsylvania because of their high rate of unexplained happenings.

He rang my doorbell and I took him in before he scared away the cat that lives on my patio. I've put him in the basement with a DVD player but unfortunately the DVD that was in it was my wife's copy of Twilight. There are other disks by him and he has a supply of brains (the kids in the local school won't miss them, they haven't been used in years) but can he work the eject on the player.

After watching Twilight and attempting to speed read Herbert and Tolkien by banging his head with the books, Rob turned on the old computer and was stunned reading the news. First that he really could read and Second there was a movie about Zombies called Colin playing in a place called Cannes.

Luckily he palmed a credit card and fake ID while at Swiss's place, don't you just love college towns where you can get nearly anything, and bought a ticket for France, or so he thought. Leaving Bilbo's he took the late night public transit to the airport, funny that he didn't look out of place on the bus and rail.

He boarded the plane and if it is the right one hopefully he'll find a European member to help him out.

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
May 17, 2008
Germany
Rob has been international! I forgot to mention he had a plane ticket from Japan. Good thing freight is cheaper than a plane seat. :D It was a little dark, hope he didn't mind.

Swissdictator

Vampire Count
True Blood
Apr 16, 2008
Wisconsin
That would explain his bad reaction to my using a cardboard box for his home while at my place... I've never seen anything do so much hard with toothpaste...

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
So I came home from work early today, and to my horror heard moaning and gasping coming from the bedroom. I didn't know what to think.......my missus must be cheating on me!! So I burst into the bedroom in rage, and discovered in surprise that Rob had arrived! The little bugger had been locked in there by my scared missus, but she calmed down when she realised his gentle nature.

So he is staying the night as I warp him to the perverted side.....I will let you know how successful I am tomorrow.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu