• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Roleplay List

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Hiya,

Here will be a list of all the currently active roleplays, and details on whether or not they're recruiting, a link to the thread itself, and also their respective GMs. Please post here if I (or any other mods) have forgotten/missed your thread. This will be universal to all kinds of roleplay (fantasy/40k etc).

Tales of New Eden

Magic and intrigue in a paranormal suburb of Vancouver.

Recruitment: Open
Action: Started
GM: The Archivist
Link: https://www.vampirecounts.net/threads/tales-of-new-eden-tone-sign-up-thread.26117/

VAU: The Tale of Niklaus

Vampires hidden amongst a human crowd: will they be found in time?

Recruitment: Open
Action: Unstarted
GM: Count Vashra
Link: https://www.vampirecounts.net/threads/vau-the-tale-of-niklaus-sign-up-ooc.25931/

Again, if I have missed your thread, please poke me here! This is intended to be a list for new players to check and see what they're interested in and what's open for recruitment and what's not.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or send a PM,

Count Darvaleth
This thread has entered martial law and is now controlled by The Archivist until further notice!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mello

Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum
True Blood
Hmm... Whether to join... I should probably wander out of my RP more often :tongue:

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Sanai said:
Darvy, you forgot to list the other roleplay.
The VAU? Or the TVC? Both are sort of central forum roleplays and aren't really individual member-made ones, which is what this list is for. Besides, there is enough advertising for both VAU and TVC as it is. xD

Mello

Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum
True Blood
Well, to be helpful, I went through Zanos' post list and he only pos in the legion of frost, and my RP, at least for the past couple of days.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
I'm trying very hard to find this roleplay but I simply cannot.
Really? Its been going on for a month now and has like 9 users posting in it. Are you okay Darvy? Im a bit worried about you if you can't find an entire roleplay....

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Sanai said:
I'm trying very hard to find this roleplay but I simply cannot.
Really? Its been going on for a month now and has like 9 users posting in it. Are you okay Darvy? Im a bit worried about you if you can't find an entire roleplay....
Seriously, I cannot find this roleplay. I would dismiss this as a joke if I didn't know myself well enough; I'm mad enough to actually miss a roleplay like this, though, so I can't be sure. I fail to recognise where this roleplay is hiding.

What's the name of the thread?

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
You do have to admit that I got Darvy pretty good. I was actually considering dragging it on for a while longer and even recruiting more people other than Zanos into the charade, but that would have probably been a bit mean.

The Archivist

Archivist of the word The
True Blood
If you'd kept going, you might actually have made a roleplay... a roleplay that there was a roleplay elsewhere.
My brain hurts...

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
If you'd kept going, you might actually have made a roleplay... a roleplay that there was a roleplay elsewhere.
My brain hurts...
The Roleplayception! We must go deeper!