• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
Hiya,

Here will be a list of all the currently active roleplays, and details on whether or not they're recruiting, a link to the thread itself, and also their respective GMs. Please post here if I (or any other mods) have forgotten/missed your thread. This will be universal to all kinds of roleplay (fantasy/40k etc).

(VAU) Vampires Amongst Us

A fun and gory murder mystery. A group of humans are being picked off one by one. Will you find out who the hidden vampire is before they get you?

Recruitment: Open
Action: Not Started
GM: Disciple of Nagash
Link: (VAU): A Tale of Hugo von Hardon - III: The Hardon Returns

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or send a PM,

Last edited by a moderator:

Mello

Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum
True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Hmm... Whether to join... I should probably wander out of my RP more often :P

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
Sanai said:
Darvy, you forgot to list the other roleplay.

The VAU? Or the TVC? Both are sort of central forum roleplays and aren't really individual member-made ones, which is what this list is for. Besides, there is enough advertising for both VAU and TVC as it is. xD

Mello

Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum
True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Well, to be helpful, I went through Zanos' post list and he only pos in the legion of frost, and my RP, at least for the past couple of days.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
I'm trying very hard to find this roleplay but I simply cannot.

Really? Its been going on for a month now and has like 9 users posting in it. Are you okay Darvy? Im a bit worried about you if you can't find an entire roleplay....

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
Sanai said:
I'm trying very hard to find this roleplay but I simply cannot.

Really? Its been going on for a month now and has like 9 users posting in it. Are you okay Darvy? Im a bit worried about you if you can't find an entire roleplay....

Seriously, I cannot find this roleplay. I would dismiss this as a joke if I didn't know myself well enough; I'm mad enough to actually miss a roleplay like this, though, so I can't be sure. I fail to recognise where this roleplay is hiding.

What's the name of the thread?

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
You do have to admit that I got Darvy pretty good. I was actually considering dragging it on for a while longer and even recruiting more people other than Zanos into the charade, but that would have probably been a bit mean.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu