• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

San Antonio GT

So I think I may become one of those super competative american gamers that everyone hates so much :devil2:

I just got back from watching my first GT and decided hey I am just as good as those guys so I am going to throw my hat into the ring.
I was wondering if any of our wondefull friends from CP will be joining be in the San Antonio GT in Texas this Noverber? If you are let me know maybe we can grab a drink and regail tales of epic dice rolls and such.

Greetings
I will be back to the Alamo GT this year too. last year was my first year, and i had a blast (even though i got beat up with my beastmen). Not sure which army ill bring this year, still trying to see how 8th edition affects what i have to bring. But vampires is definitely a thought.....

which GT did you just attend?
later
jeff

Very cool maybe we should have a CN meet if there is enough people or at the very least enjoy a few drinks after the tournament.

Cool, an event that's close to my home town. :) My feeble understanding of the game would result in a most humiliating defeat, however. I could go to simply observe though, yes? :thumbsup:

nazgrr

Skeleton
Humiliating defeats or not throw some minis down. I know I plan to, despite how bad I am at WFB.

nazgrr

Skeleton
Hahahaha, I'm still working on learning the game more before I try for big wins. My previous game store favoured 40k, then I move away and of course they all finally start up Fantasy...:slapface:

mainly because im not comfortable enough with 8th edition rules, and making a decent enough army comp to play vamps. but i havent given up on them yet, ive got a game next week, to help decide which army i should take. then i can focus on exact army comp.

Hey
so i finally decided i will be taking my vampires to the Alamo GT as well, and just sent in my army list. So i have just under 2 weeks to try and create a display board...something that i can carry on the airplane of course...

So did you get your army done and ready to go? definitely need to meet you there!
later
jeff

Yeah I got my all done and about 30 min of work left on the board. I sent my list in last night, also that would be cool to meet up. Just sometime before the gt pm me with like a cell number or a plan. Maybe we can get some last min tactics in before the tourny or a game friday night.