• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bravo_10

Dark Lord of Eternal Sorrow
True Blood
Jul 26, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Well, that multiple wound thing doesn't technically multiply until my saves are done. So here's the 6+ save to avoid getting Venom Surged in the face...

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
Nah, it just seems to be happening to me... maybe a firefox thing... I think dice rolls of 1 for me are showing instead of a dice with a 1 on it, they are showing wfo maps.....

Bravo_10

True Blood
Jul 26, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
That's rather baffling. I noticed you raised the issue in the 'Wisdom of the Master' forum the other day, but I've no idea what the deal is.

In any case, still waiting on your overrun moves, if you wish to make them. :innocent:

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
Okay, found the map on post 18 :p The arachnarocks will hold where they are. No need to run into zombie and wolf tarpits.

Bravo_10

True Blood
Jul 26, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
So, you still want to continue this game Sanai? It's been over a month since we've posted. I could go on to my turn though if you want to keep it going.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Was wondering what happened to the games... maybe we can get the multi-player one going too.

Any clues on starting the campaign games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu