• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Screaming at Monstrous mounts.

bigbadbat

Harbinger of Dandelions
True Blood
I could have sworn I read somewhere that when a TG uses his scream against a char mounted on a monster that he can target mister or rider. Swear they used Warboss on Wyvern as an example.
Again im scouring to find it and can't.
Help or clarification. Please!

Narenzade

Wight King
I don't know for sure, but it's distributed as shooting. So wounds should be delegated back and forth, right?

bigbadbat

Harbinger of Dandelions
True Blood
I think so too, but I swore I read something somewhere. I think it's for spirit leech.

Narenzade

Wight King
With Spirit Leech you'd still use the Mounted Characters LD since its probably the highest LD in the unit, but yeah, you could target the mount.

When a shooting attack hits a monster and rider, its randomly distributed, not distributed back and forth (this is from the BRB under monstrous mounts in the character section).

Roll a D6 per wound dealt, on a 1-4 it wounds the mount, on a 5-6 it wounds the rider. Characters on chariots are distributed the same way.

PG 105 "Shooting at Ridden Monsters".

TinTip

Skeleton
Problem is the scream isnt a shooting attack, its just a special attack. That being the case you should be able to choose who to target