• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Screw City GT 2013: Live

Corien Sumatris

Vampire Count
True Blood
Hey everyone!

I'm going to be posting sort of up to date news on games that ill be playing in a 60 man tourney this weekend.

Fyi my list is a blender lord, a master deathcro, baby blender, scroll caddy, 55 zeds, 2x20 zeds, 35 ghouls, 32 GG, 2x6 hexies, 2 host bases, and 2 TGs.

I'm on my phone now so ill post the full list along with the full lists of what I was playing on monday! Wish me luck guys! Oh and aussie too, he's playing here too!

Corien Sumatris

Vampire Count
True Blood
Well yall! I won the first game against woodelves. He forgot his shooting phase twice! I lost the 2 units of wolves and a spirit host! That was it.

Corien Sumatris

Vampire Count
True Blood
Well second game I got smashed! A unit of 14 cold ones with BSB and hydra banner is really good! (Were still using the old book). I wasn't expecting them to cut through a unit of 55 zombies in one round. They overran into a tg and then killed a second. Mindrazor rocked the grave guard and ran through the lord and I called it after that!

Corien Sumatris

Vampire Count
True Blood
I cant seem to edit on my phone! Sorry for the bagillion posts yall! So played againt dwarfs. It was blood and glory and im an idiot. I lost because of tactical errors and that's it. Sorry, although adam_barrow is gonna be getting some zomies monday lol

aussie

Black Knight
Hahaha my first game was against chaos dwarves the current leader, I got first turn fail to do more than two wounds on a iron daemon....ld 9 from two screams from the terror gheists. My second turn fail to make a 8 inch charge from the zombie dragon which left The Lord sitting in front of the iron daemon and khaadi destroyer got pasted and lost a ghiest the rest is history......

Second game took 4 turns to charge my wraith wall bust starting from 8 inches to a block of tomb king Skellies, my lord did kill the king with a destroyer sword but he realize that he forgot the 5 up ward save, so we back up a phase and instead he mad two saves and killed the vamp lord which I turn pop the ghiest and chaff....wow what a turn around....but the way I am seeing it I brought the z...dragon for fun, so round three happen I get to play against skasnick and I spelt that wrong. Blood and glory he got first turn but I vanguard 4 units of dogs he had animosity checks fail two, one been skasnick bsb unit and made a 13 inch charge which left the unit right in front of blood knights crypt horror And zombie lord, I charged my first turn killed a lot of gobo s his turn few things happen but lost the skasnick unit the bsb and banner which gave me a auto win before I got a second turn, felt bad for him but it is the way the game goes...... Realize I want two units of 15 crypt horrors in 3 k tourney when I play hard core.... They are really hard core with poison

aussie

Black Knight
Thanks for the great game Corien, my game 5 played against a 27 man bust of empire knight arch lector and a warrior priest plus a bsb in the unit, Demi griffons, two more 5 man knight, the chariot that gives plus 1 to hit in hand to hand, two steam engines two cannons a Lvl 4 life Mage and some riffle men all I can say is I should of shook is hand and called it lmao, great game but I felt I had no chance. Worst of all I had to play him because he play his opp before so got switch on me.

Corien Sumatris

Vampire Count
True Blood
Man that sucks bad! Sorry buddy, it was a great weekend though! So I'm terrible at this game and ended up at 1-4 lol.

Aight so lets recap the last 2 games since I got lazy today lol. Aight, game 4 was against our good buddy Aussie! He was running a nice big ole unit of CHs and a zombie dragon! So my ghiest rolled real hot on his scream at his lord on dragon! I got an 11+6 wounds! I left him with 1 wound left and the dragon with 2 left, then I just couldnt do anything to drop that thing!! So it ran crazy through my lines unanswered. His 2 ghiests yelled my hexies off the board with no trouble at all, and his crypt horrors I just couldnt crack! A few tactical errors on my part (CHs are stronger than I thought, and don't shadow attribute a hero to a bad spot), but Aussie played that game like a champ!! It was solid for sure and I'm really glad I got to play against a fellow forum goer!!

Now the last game I played against beastmen, this game was crazy fun and by far the closest game of the night. He was running both a huge gore hoard with the awesome banner and the sweet herd stone. The main combat of the whole thing was a unit of besties in the front of my grave guard and the gore hoard in my flank. Lucky for me I sniped his bsb and his besties failed both fear and primal fury! I lost the 1st round of that combat by 4 after I did 20 wounds and he did 19. It was crazy!

That's all for now! Ill post my full list and a breakdown of the armies I faced tomorrow!