• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Screw City Sparkle-pires: PLOG

Corien Sumatris

Vampire Count
True Blood
Hey everyone, I decided to start a PLog! I tried to take some pictures with my wifes stupid expensive camera .... But I have no idea how to make it work to its full potential. Don't mind the weird looking Black/White speckles on all of the models. They were all coated with glitter and it doesn't show up very well on film ... or picture data whatnot.

Critiques are welcome as I know I'm not a great painter. I will start off with some standard footed Vampires. Enjoy all!

I have more pictures of each of these if anyone wishes to see them. Also I am not a photographer so please forgive the photos. It's not the camera's fault, it's mine.

Corien Sumatris

Vampire Count
True Blood
Lol, I got this army for a GT in Rockford Il. I went with a twilight idea simply so that people would look at it and get annoyed! I spent a lot of money just to piss people off!:thumbsup: Worth every penny.