• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Sebastian Aigner

Christophe von Carstein

Vampire Count
True Blood
Hi All

Currently im adapting Steven Saville's Inheritance into a screenplay for a university module, im on my first draft, and writing up to the point where Skellan is turned into a vampire by Posner.

But really im in need of a bit more information on Sebastian Aigner, other than he was leader of the bandits that killed Skellan and Fischers wives I would of said that not much is known about him.

Yeah okay he is connected with the cult of the risen dead (cos he sends assassins to kill Skellan and Fischer) and he if infact a vampire himself but like how, why, when?
Because to me when i read the early chapters of the book (correct me if im wrong) it seems as if Skellan and Fischer are only assuming, Aigner has something to do with the cult and the wasting sickness that affects the village in the woods and the town of Licheburg (I think its Licheburg anyway) nothing actually seems to links them besides their hunch and Skellan didn't seem to know Aigner was even a vampire in the end

So how is it Skellan and Fischer get to those assumptions about him and who is Aigner really?

Thanks

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
This may be a little late, but it seems as though you may need to finish reading the novel before attempting to adapt it into screenplay.

Anyway, Sebastian Aigner turned out to be one of Hermann Posner's men. IIRC it was mostly Fischer and Skellan putting two and two together, because Aigner's trail apparently became one and the same with the Cult of the Risen Dead. My memory may be a bit rusty though, because I finished reading the Vampire Wars trilogy years ago and didn't touch it since then.