• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

second video in my youtube channel

ironlord

Black Knight
well about a month ago i made the first video for my youtube channel and havent really touched it since...

yeah im sorry

but never fear! because a second video is here!
well almost
as i write this i have literally just finished recording and editing the audio, but it is almost 3 oclock in the morning so i guess ill just leave the pictures till tomorrow and try and rest my head

just so you know what you are getting in for here is a link too the first video and ill post the second as a responce too the first

The Introduction to Buttonfactoryjim's Gaming Advice

leave comments and subscribe please (it may just give me the will to go on ;))

MasterSpark

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
I'll admit that I didn't read through your post fully before clicking on the link, which had me a bit confused as it seemed to be the same as your first video. Then it hit me, it actually was your first video. :lol:

Anyway, like the one who's commented on that clip, I'll also be looking forward to the second installment. :)

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Ah excellent. I look forward to watching it.

Can I ask however, that you have just one thread for your youtube channel? Much tidier than creating a new thread each time. Cheers!