• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Sen's Stuff

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
Good to see another plog going on :) That necromancer is looking good! The eyes turned out probably too big (though I understand very well how tough this part is!) but the colors work well and the skintones look really good!

As for the rotated files - I think you should rotate them in windows (or whatever) and then replace the picture in your post.

Seneschal

Liche
True Blood
Thank you kindly! :)
I've got plenty more pics, I just haven't figured out the proper way to upload. Strange thing is, that pic is right side up when I view it on my phone! On my laptop, the pics appear rightside up as well, it's just when it got sent to this site via tinypic that it became inverted.

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
Weirdly enough, when I open the picture directly in the browser it's rotated properly. It seems something is happening to the picture when tinypic is taking it... maybe there are some options chosen that makes tinypic edit the picture? Does anyone reading this have any experience with it?