• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Seneschal

Liche
True Blood
May 15, 2008
I'll be posting some things, finally. Hope I get it to work properly...

ixfp8w.jpg

Borgnine

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jun 15, 2013
Pruszkow, Poland
Good to see another plog going on :) That necromancer is looking good! The eyes turned out probably too big (though I understand very well how tough this part is!) but the colors work well and the skintones look really good!

As for the rotated files - I think you should rotate them in windows (or whatever) and then replace the picture in your post.

Seneschal

Liche
True Blood
May 15, 2008
Thank you kindly! :)
I've got plenty more pics, I just haven't figured out the proper way to upload. Strange thing is, that pic is right side up when I view it on my phone! On my laptop, the pics appear rightside up as well, it's just when it got sent to this site via tinypic that it became inverted.

Borgnine

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jun 15, 2013
Pruszkow, Poland
Weirdly enough, when I open the picture directly in the browser it's rotated properly. It seems something is happening to the picture when tinypic is taking it... maybe there are some options chosen that makes tinypic edit the picture? Does anyone reading this have any experience with it?

The Sun King

Staff member
True Blood
Aug 22, 2012
Copenhagen
I love it Sen! I don't think I've ever seen your army before. Really cool stuff! Was this the same army you used to play with in 8th?

Sen2

Skeleton
Dec 17, 2021
Nulahmia
Thanks, friend. Did you see the post above it with the two fliers?

Yeah I don't think I've ever showed my army off. This is my Kings of War Empire of Dust army. Plenty more pics to come of them and some other things I've worked on over the years. This is like my fifth tomb kings army lol, I keep selling/trading/giving away.

Reactions: The Sun King

Sen2

Skeleton
Dec 17, 2021
Nulahmia
Many thanks! I painted them recently. The army looks pretty basic so I really wanted to give the ladies some character. I love going multi-colored with feathers.

Sen2

Skeleton
Dec 17, 2021
Nulahmia
Hehe those were the days, indeed.

The post above it shows what was originally at the start of this thread before Tinypic stopped working;; a female vampire from 7th and the mordheim necromancer. The other necro was from 5th, I believe.

Reactions: The Sun King

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu