• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

SGK vs AGK

Alabaster427

Minister of Thriftiness
True Blood
I was playing someone new yesterday and we basically had the same lists, but he was running Flesh Eater Courts and I was running the Charnel Pit Carrion. I don't have the Flesh Eater Courts book, and he didn't have his with him, but he said that the AGK on TG scream is D6+6 vs 3D6 for the SGK on TG. He also said that the AGK/TG had a different Command Ability than the run/charge command ability on the SGK/TG. This morning, I was fooling around with some ideas and decided to check out the AGK/TG in the app, and the AGK/TG warscroll on the app was basically verbatim to the SGK/TG warscroll (like the treeman/treelord), save the name change. GW didn't even take the time to change the verbiage on the warscroll itself and entries for the AGK/TG still refer to at is a SGK. So then I went to GW and downloaded the PDF and it's indeed different from the SGK/TG warscroll and the AGK/TG warscroll in the app. Can anyone confirm for me which is the correct one to use? I don't have the book, but I would think that the book is probably the most accurate.

Well, you can play using any rules you like, but AGK is more up-to-date, with a d6+6 shriek and Gaping Maw ability to compensate the loss.

Btw, in my app there is only the AGK warscroll from the Flesh-Eaters book, the same as on GW site.

Alabaster427

Minister of Thriftiness
True Blood
I just checked out a book at the store and in the Death book it's still 3D6, just like in the app. I checked to see if my app is out of date and it's not. The Flesh Eaters Court book was still sealed so I wasn't able to look there.

Alabaster427

Minister of Thriftiness
True Blood
So apparently, whenever there's an update to a warscroll, GW doesn't create a new entry. So when I Click on the AGK in app, it goes to the one I already downloaded. O had to delete the warscroll and re download it.