• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Share your second Blender build

So I'm sure that I'm not the only one running double blender lords now that 50-50 lords is a thing. The build for the first lord (QB, RF, OB, OTS, ToP) is pretty well-established, but what are folks running for their secondary lord?

I'm debuting my double blender list at a tournament this weekend, and here's the builds I'm looking to run:

Lord # 1:
HA, shield, hellsteed
Ogre Blade, Tal of Pres, Other Trickster's Shard
Quickblood, Red Fury
Level 4 Vampires

Lord # 2
HA, shield, hellsteed, Lance
Potion of Strength, Nightshroud, Dawnstone, Scroll of Shielding
Quickblood, Red Fury
Level 1 Death/Vampires

The Sun King

Imperator
True Blood
Nice thread, I don't run double blenders so I cannot contribute at the moment, but I will be interested in seeing what people cook up. I think I would run Level 3 Beast on my second one.

My current single blender build runs qb rf top sword of anti heros, and an enchanted shield. Cheaper more survive able version.

I put Lore of Beasts on my first VL and go level 4, RF, QB, OB, ToP, E-shield + HA. My second one is a Strigoi Ghoul King with Sword of Strife/Bloodshed, Dragonbane Gem, misc other items, RF, misc other powers (I don't give SGK Quickblood because it saves points or if I don't have the points to spend, and he already has infinite hatred). Bubble Savage Beast on that and it doesn't matter if they're in weak ass zombies or a Grave Guard Death Star the CR from those two alone will demolish anything in the game except maybe BotWD. 2+ ward because I have magic weapons :tongue:

Edit: Also, the Pelt helps my armorless SGK survive against a lot, and a Mortis Engine for a better Regen is cool too. I'm debating running these guys as a two man squad on foot screened by something, because they can probably kill even a deep unit with command by themselves...

Last edited:

El Syf

Crypt Horror
I'm fielding these two in my next game in a unit of black knights with the razor standard.

Lord #1
Heavy armour, shield, barded nightmare, ToP, ogre blade, the other tricksters shard, RF, QB, DK

Lord #2
Barded nightmare,
Giant blade, armour of fortune, enchanted shield, RF, AoDM

Last edited: