• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

merenwen

Black Knight
Jul 12, 2010
Colchester
the fog is cotton-wool. i have made it look a bit more fog like since then, i used a needle to make it more wispy, pulling out the edges.

count kill alot

Vargheist
May 16, 2010
Thanks for the info M.
This plea goes out to both M and W pleas post more of your works in their respective blog’s that is if you have any more.
K we’d love to see your version of a BK so don’t be shy.

count kill alot

Vargheist
May 16, 2010
MM your BK is fantastic the head gear from the BC is a nice touch and painting excellent.
Very very cooooooooooooll :cool: :cool:

Fallen Angel

Vargheist
Jun 4, 2009
Trollhättan, Sweden
Here are mine, never use them any more though, but they were my no brainer in 7th ed to hunt war machines, scouts and suicide charge wizards in regiments etc..

bk2q.jpg

bk3.jpg

count kill alot

Vargheist
May 16, 2010
That’s a spectacular conversion, the marauder horses blend in well whit the theme nice work.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

count kill alot

Vargheist
May 16, 2010
Ahh the reverent knight’s always a pleasure to see them on heck of a job you’ve done on them, bravo on the conversion they look awesome.

krinas

Ghoul
Dec 16, 2010
amaliada
count kill alot said:
Ahh the reverent knight’s always a pleasure to see them on heck of a job you’ve done on them, bravo on the conversion they look awesome.

thank you very much, I try my best.

Crypt Keeper

Ghoul
Jun 26, 2009
Nottingham, UK
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v437_Marshtomp8_KylesWarhammer_IMG_2435.jpg
:konrad:

Bretonnian Knights horses, with Tomb King horse snouts, legs and tails, with Grave Guard riders. Yes that was a lot of kits for one unit, but damn they look cool.

Cuzzy

Varghulf
Jan 7, 2011
the Netherlands
The knights are truly awesome :thumbsup:
As SantaWraith said, love the dark feel.

the bases are a little to high IMO, so it looks a bit overdone.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu