• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Show us your Deathrattle

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
Yet another thread for sharing our painted miniatures to provide easy-to-find inspiration for anyone! Let us see some spooky bones!

I invite everyone to post :) Single miniatures, units or whole armies, it doesn't matter. Has to be painted, though ;)

Link to Show Us Thread Index.

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
I will start then. I am posting deathrattle, because it's the only force that I have at hand right now. They are based on squares and they were meant for WFB, but they could work as a small force in AoS too ;)

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fimageshack.com%2Fa%2Fimg924%2F2806%2FM2TsR5.jpg&hash=30d161a2599ef0a5928b77741f35bc80

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
:o .....wow Borgnine, that's some awesome models.

I love the verdigris paint effect, and the wight King on the left looks monstrous! Was that banner freehand?!

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
@Disciple of Nagash thanks! I have also Nagash and a Necrosphinx painted in the same style with verdigris (I kinda made it my signature at this point xD ) but I don't have them at hand - and they are not deathrattle too! And yes, the banner is freehanded - you can see it a bit better HERE.

I will be expanding on those guys after painting my dragon, more Grave Guard, more Black Knights, some kitbashed heroes, liches and ushabti too!