• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

eggsPR

Vampire Count
True Blood
Aug 28, 2011
Dublin
Link to Show Us Thread Index.

Green stuffed all the joints, filed down all the mold lines.

I'll upload more pics after the base is complete. This base is gonna sit inside a terrorgheist base to be used at my TG #2. Don't worry, I have a neat idea that fills up the large base with this guy :)

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

7-2.jpg

5-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Elbisrever

Ghoul
Dec 12, 2011
RE: Mourngul

Pretty awesome! Is it a GW model? Never seen it before, but it looks very dynamic!

eggsPR

Vampire Count
True Blood
Aug 28, 2011
Dublin
Thanks, it's a new Forgeworld model which debuted last week, used in the Warhammer variant that uses monsters like mammoths, toad dragons... And mournguls :)

Though it'll make a kick butt terrorgheist model... You'll see

Melle

Sir Larpsalot, champion of larpers
True Blood
Apr 7, 2012
Sweden
looking forward to see it on the base. awesome model!
been thinking on a way to use it, best I came up with was a kickass unitfiller, but that felt like a waste on this awesomeness.
will be really cool as a TG :)

xFallenx

Grave Guard
Nov 15, 2012
Calgary
Not a big fan of the model, but your work on it is slowly turning my opinion. Can't wait to see the finished piece.

Theerteen

Cheerful Cranium
True Blood
Aug 20, 2012
Germany
I'd prefer it for a varghulf.. I hate the original varghulf model, but this one has good potential :happy: Nice painting job!

Melle

Sir Larpsalot, champion of larpers
True Blood
Apr 7, 2012
Sweden
wow, you pulled that of nicely.
love how you separated the base.
that 'thing's is really bigger than it looks.
great job:thumbsup:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu