• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Show us your vampire lord(s)

@noy042286 When I first looked at your vampire lord/hero I was wondering which manufacturer makes those, I was full of awe when you said it's fully sculpted by you. Amazing skills man.

I guess I could toss my WIP vampire lord here, which I already posted in my plog.
proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FnKHx3BM.png&hash=d4a7f3a63384d52a4a1b047e2116e31f
It took me 3 weeks to sculpt my vampire lord since I really want to have my own design, i'll just gonna add some design on the coat..anyway you have a really good conversion for ur vampire bro..

That is a genuine work of art. You could display that in an art gallery and critics would wax lyrical about its expressive qualities.

@Sessioni Love the wings on the Vampire Lord, it makes him more..............Badass!!! Hope he has a lot of weight in that base to hold him up, he looks heavy. That's why I prefer plastic over medal models, the metal banners are so heavy the dude keeps falling over, got sick of one guy falling over all the time, I ended up gluing him to the tray LOL.

@Sessioni Love the wings on the Vampire Lord, it makes him more..............Badass!!! Hope he has a lot of weight in that base to hold him up, he looks heavy. That's why I prefer plastic over medal models, the metal banners are so heavy the dude keeps falling over, got sick of one guy falling over all the time, I ended up gluing him to the tray LOL.
I feel your pain. I use blue tack on the bottom of bases on models that keep falling over, or like you can see in my strigoi bsb, I glued a real rock on the base to weigh him down.