• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Show us your Wight King (mounted or unmounted)

Yarrrrrrrrrr shiver me timbers, absolutely love the all around pirate theme.
This is just an idea you should maybe consider a corps cart conversion to a rowing boat.
Any ways love your work you Badass.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks! :)

I have a conversion idea for my Black Coach in my mind... Maybe a boat which is pulled by two ghost horses. There could be a Wraiths on the boat, maybe rowing it with his scythe. On the boat could be a throne and a Vampire on it. Finally some kind of totem behind the throne. :) I think it might turn out pretty well, but I still have to work on the idea.

- Cheers, Skarsnik. :thumbsup:

L you’ve got some fantastic conversions their, your wight king is ace and I like darius a lot.
The blood effect is a nice touch, always good to have some gore I think. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks! I like especially that last picture, I thought something like that too. Maybe if I stick the Wraith in the prow of the boat and make a some kind of a throne behind him... And that flagpole-thingy could be changed into a totem made of torches, corpses and other undead stuff. I like it. :)

- Cheers, Skarsnik. :thumbsup:

Not exactly a "Wight king".... but these two old Heartbreaker hobbies guys were the two toughest... and coolest lookin' Wight Lords from my old Army...

As I'm currently posting all the pics I can of that force... here they are for you to take a look at, and hopefully have a few kind words for.

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fimg254.imageshack.us%2Fimg254%2F566%2Fwightlords1.jpg&hash=d9d7a8cad9ed4ebd493a1f79cab0e22d

Really like the guy with the greatsword... and if I do expand Giulianna's force out to a full army, I'm feelin' he's still got a little life... errrrr?.... I mean "unlife'... left in him... to lead some of my zombies. xD

WOW!!! you are amazing dark rose!!! and i thought your ghouls were fantastic, but this is even better!.. i especially like the one on the right.. he's so detailed, great great stuff! :thumbsup:

:| These mini’s are kick ass much better looking the GW, and your painting skills are as usual picture perfect to the last detail. :O
The gems in particular stand out for me and the blending technique is just jaw dropping.

BU both minis look great and are well painted so good job.

K awesome job on yours the amount of details you’ve managed to get out is amazing.