• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Kriltic

Zombie
May 9, 2015
Keighley
Sorry if this is the wrong place (its not really obvious on my mobile).

Are single Spirit Hosts still worth taking? Both in single events and in a team one (ETC)? I feel that Ethereal units are too easy to counter now and so a bit expensive for what they do. Thoughts?

Last edited:

The Sun King

Staff member
True Blood
Aug 22, 2012
Copenhagen
They are still amazing in ETC, but it depends on your army build if you've got points to bring them. Fell Bats are a pretty good alternative to get over the ethereal tax.

HugoMac

Ghoul
May 2, 2012
They are still amazing in ETC, but it depends on your army build if you've got points to bring them. Fell Bats are a pretty good alternative to get over the ethereal tax.

I have way more problems making the lists for the pure points than for the caps. In fact i have never "couldn´t" make a list because it´s illegal, but because i can´t fit all i want in the 2400 points, xdddd

The Sun King

Staff member
True Blood
Aug 22, 2012
Copenhagen
I guess I bring more cheese than you then :P But yeah ETC is not too rough on VC if you don't bring a lot of Ethereals.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu