• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Single Spirit Hosts (ETC teams)

Sorry if this is the wrong place (its not really obvious on my mobile).

Are single Spirit Hosts still worth taking? Both in single events and in a team one (ETC)? I feel that Ethereal units are too easy to counter now and so a bit expensive for what they do. Thoughts?

Last edited:

The Sun King

Imperator
True Blood
They are still amazing in ETC, but it depends on your army build if you've got points to bring them. Fell Bats are a pretty good alternative to get over the ethereal tax.

They are still amazing in ETC, but it depends on your army build if you've got points to bring them. Fell Bats are a pretty good alternative to get over the ethereal tax.

I have way more problems making the lists for the pure points than for the caps. In fact i have never "couldn´t" make a list because it´s illegal, but because i can´t fit all i want in the 2400 points, xDddd

The Sun King

Imperator
True Blood
I guess I bring more cheese than you then :tongue: But yeah ETC is not too rough on VC if you don't bring a lot of Ethereals.