• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Sisters (Bishop) vs. Eldar (Sweeney Todd) -1750

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Yeah, the way you played looked like you were too used to having fast skimmers to zip around in xD. I agree that your target prioritization was erratic too. Dunno why you're so afraid of minor risks like 1 or 2 vehicle DT tests though :tongue:

The Walkers only start to shine with Farseer support, as you saw with Eldrad. BS3 with no twin-linking really limits the damage they can dish out otherwise. That's a consideration you'll need to keep in mind should you want to field them. Without such psychic support, it'll be best to simply load them up with shuriken cannons and use them as cheap outflankers.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Yeah, I'm sure that the speed that I'm use to when playing CWE/DE doesn't help me out in the games I don't.

With my rolling :slapface: , really? :innocent:

Yeah, I usually try to keep my Farseer around Avatar price or less... so, I'd be hard pressed to do that without dedicating a Farseer just for that purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.