• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Slow paced game?

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
So, I'm not new to the forums or to WFO, having played a few games in the past, but I'm most certainly out of practice. Due to certain circumstances I find myself in, I can't guarantee my time online to be as regular as I'd like.

So, here's what I ask. I want to play a game of WFO, but I want to play with someone who:

1) Won't beat me down too horribly. I kid, I kid, but I really don't remember many of the rules, so it might be...difficult to get back into it.

2) Enjys a good banter/story driven fight, as I like to make a bit of story or backdrop after every round. Makes things more dramatic.

3) Will most importantly have the patience to wait while I'm disconnected from the interwebs, maybe for up to a period of several weeks. I hope it won't be longer than one or two, but...I really don't know. St00pid military says go, so I go.

4) Will have patience for me. I quite rightly think I suck at the game, and ask a lot of questions, and have never played a game of 8'th edition VC. So there. I admitted it. I'm slow. :happy:

So, whom is up for a friendly, slow paced game? It might take several weeks, so be warned beforehand. :clown:

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
I could do it! Now that I'm true b100d, I have an excuse to do multiple games like a boss!

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Hah. Taking advantage of the perks already? Sheesh. What're we gonna do with you....

But in any case, you're on. I'll get around to making a list shortly, since today is going to be a whole lot of 'Wait until these guys show up to take yer stuff!'....'Oh, they might not show up until 1700.' ....

It's 7:25 am. I might have a long day ahead of me. So army list making it is!

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
fjsdakfwefj;sladkjf!

I just realized I packed my BRB in my outgoing shipment. Ugh. I don't have access to like, the basics of the basics. :redface: Might haveta just...wing it....and get corrected a lot. :clown: And no access to spells either, fun times.

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Hah, I was kinda laughing at the thought of some gigantic horde type army at some ridiculous points level, but unfortunately this idea is going to be benched for a bit. I'm moving, which is the Hiatus I was warning about. So better it happen before we start than in the middle, eh?

I'll let you know when I'm back and can concentrate.