• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Mannerheim27

True Blood
Sep 29, 2009
Minnesota
As of 5:40 this evening......

I asked the woman I love to marry me.

I'M ENGAGED!!!

Being my painting family, I thought I'd share that with you all!

Jake

hairyjeff

Crypt Horror
May 10, 2011
Congratulations!! Here's to a long and very happy life together. All the best,and good luck.

Seelenberührer

Skeleton
Dec 11, 2011
Congratulations! No doubt there'll be a pretty amazingly painted vampire count and countess "bride and groom" on the wedding cake! :Vampire1:

TMS

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
Seelenberührer said:
Congratulations! No doubt there'll be a pretty amazingly painted vampire count and countess "bride and groom" on the wedding cake!

Wow, you should definitely do that, Jake! xD

Congratulations. :)

Mannerheim27

True Blood
Sep 29, 2009
Minnesota
Seelenberührer said:
Congratulations! No doubt there'll be a pretty amazingly painted vampire count and countess "bride and groom" on the wedding cake! :Vampire1:

Haha, that'd be pretty funny, but knowing how graphic I paint and such, I'm not sure she'd really go for that lol.

Jake

Lynks

Lord of RAW
True Blood
Dec 29, 2010
Sydney
That's great news! I hope the two of you have a wonderful future ahead of you together!

Apr 28, 2011
USA, CA
Redarmy27 said:
Seelenberührer said:

Haha, that'd be pretty funny, but knowing how graphic I paint and such, I'm not sure she'd really go for that lol.

Jake

It's not just her wedding, it's your wedding as well. Being in a relationship means giving little accommodations to keep your loved one happy...like allowing you to put beautifully painted minis on top of the wedding cake. ^_^

And congrats as well.

Grish

Liche
True Blood
Oct 11, 2007
Winnipeg, MB
Congratulations! Unsure what trickery you devised, but a plan well executed nonetheless.

Did you get her a ring?

I got mine a promise donut. Same shape, is edible, and much cheaper. In all ways better, but somehow she seemed upset. I can never understand their thinking.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
A belated congrats! I'll be waiting by my postbox for my invite with bated breath xd

Seriously, I am really happy for you.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu