• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

So.....How's Things Going?

Harland

The Colonel
True Blood
@Disciple of Nagash Hello Hello Hello! I just found your email in one of my older email accounts, and by golly am I glad that I did! I don't know if this is really the right thread for me to post, I'm just excited to see a familiar avatar.

Simon von Carstein

The Poetic Fiend
True Blood
Do I still count as Old Guard old Friend? Good to see you back. I've been gone as well and I'm just starting to find my way back. Real life can be a bitch sometimes. Feel like I've been asleep for the last few years and just woken up.

ProperGoffick

Mortarch of Salt
True Blood
Happy new year you filthy animals! I slept on AOS, despite optimism to the contrary, but I did play some games of proper Warhammer with square bases and that, and I've gone all in on the Undead for Blood Bowl to boot...

Menkeroth

A Knight of Blood
Oh yeah, a bit late to the party, but still, happy new year, brothers and sisters, may Nagash favor you all!