• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Spell Generation 9th Age

Quinten

Grave Guard
So the rule reads:

"All Paths contain “Learned Spells”, which are Spells numbered 1 through to 6. Roll a D6 for each Spell the Wizard has, to see which spells the Wizard can cast in this battle. If a '1' is rolled, the Wizard knows the Learned Spell number 1, and so on. If a duplicate Learned Spell is rolled (either because another Wizard in the same army has already rolled the spell or because the same Wizard rolled a double), the Wizard must replace the duplicate result with another freely chosen spell from the same Path that has not already been rolled."

After reading this I have no idea what happens if I have more than six leaned spells from the same path in the same army. Do I lose the spells? Do I start over as in eighth. It really says nothing on this topic. Right now I'm leaning towards treating it as it was in eighth as not being allowed to take too many wizards of one path is odd, but it is highly ambiguous. Am I missing something obvious here that's part of a different section?