• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Grish

Liche
True Blood
Oct 11, 2007
Winnipeg, MB
Hi Everyone,

I am waiting on final character confirmations from people. After that, I will need about a week to put together a story using character's personalities and hooks.

So, once everyone's characters are in, it'll take about a week from that point.

Cheers!

Grish

Liche
True Blood
Oct 11, 2007
Winnipeg, MB
I realized I missed putting in a time limit.

All people wishing to play must have their character in no later than Thurs. night of this week. Post em up in the Players + Character thread, and I'll start building a story from there.

Grish

Liche
True Blood
Oct 11, 2007
Winnipeg, MB
Looks like all the characters are in.

Players + Character thread stickied and locked! If you want to make any changes, just send me the info and I'll alter it. This way anyone can look up the information.

Game will start next week. I'm really looking forward to it!

Cheers!

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
May 17, 2008
Germany
I'm gonna be playing my character based on me, so I'm expecting to have a lot of fun. And maybe learn something about myself as well. :D

Bring it, I say.

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
May 17, 2008
Germany
First time online? Well, treat it just like your first time in life. Enjoy the experience and don't expect to leave your partners with the 'O' look. :thumb:

AsdrubaelWho

Skeleton
Jan 29, 2010
I am looking forward to having time to decide what actions to take without having to shoot from the hip. :D

I prefer to contemplate my options and deduce the best course of action.
Otherwise I just sit there with a blank look on my face seeming stupid.

Grish

Liche
True Blood
Oct 11, 2007
Winnipeg, MB
Grish said:
Hi Everyone,

I am waiting on final character confirmations from people. After that, I will need about a week to put together a story using character's personalities and hooks.

So, once everyone's characters are in, it'll take about a week from that point.

Cheers!
Characters were in by about Thursday, so likely I'll post Wed/Thurs. I was on call this week, so a bit slower than I'd like but it's all good!

Dreadgrass

Necromancer
Dec 20, 2009
Time difference Sanai, I think we're a fair ways ahead of them ;)

That being said I'm kinda excited about this as well....

Dreadgrass

Necromancer
Dec 20, 2009
Well, its only natural us Aussies are ahead of the rest of you ;) lol Kidding, hopefully we can all work around the time differences without too much trouble.

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
May 17, 2008
Germany
Well, i'm in JKT so I'm right around with you australians; maybe a little...behind is it? Arg, darn timezones.

Dreadgrass

Necromancer
Dec 20, 2009
YAY!!! We've started!

So Grish, we're waiting till our characters are added into the storyline? I'm a bit confused how this will go...

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Just a note, been very busy this weekend fixing a bug and writing the Mantic review. So I will post in the chapter tomorrow.

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
May 17, 2008
Germany
I like your character, DoN. He's intelligent enough to hold his tongue, yet I'm guessing he has a wicked sense of humor whenever he wants to let it loose. You portrayed him well.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Cheers for the feedback Oni xd Yeah this character is going to be more of a challenge for me, as he is nothing like the other characters I have RP'd. Good to know I got off to a good start.

Liking your first post as well. Good smooth read, and a great intro on you character and his personality.

@AsdrubaelWho - A nice first post from you as well xd So you're in the same place as me. Must be a good place lol. Your characters were quite interesting, they came across as very well mannered, almost "posh". It seems we have a good mix of characters so far.

So Grish - what's or who's next?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu