Sunny & Najo’s Vampire Counts 8th Edition Handbook (2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Rainbow

Crypt Horror
Take Wizarding Hat on your SGK. This way you get a level 2 SGK :)

But seriously... that might be nice idea.

I love the power stone. Such a basic item and what a surprise when your opponent thinks you only have 1 PD left and is smiling with her 2 DD, only for you to 3-dice that all important bubble Van-hell's or invo and watch her smile dissapear
But stupidity can be a nightmare if it goes wrong at the perfect time.

The Sun King

Staff member
True Blood
I'm a bit busy at the moment, but that seems like a good idea @MasterSpark. We'll just have to write it into the handbook with some additions and comments.

najo

Mortarch of the Dark Soul
True Blood
I'm up for figuring something out. I don't want to step on @Scalenex 's toes, so its up to him if we work with his document like that. Options we have are either Sunny or/and I using Scalenex's document as a starting point to add our own advice on to it. Something more collaborative that is bounced back and fourth between Scalenex and us. I know Sunny is fairly slammed right now and his and my play styles are pretty diverse and equally valid, so his input is important. I might be able to organize something that is primarily Scalenex and myself and then we get Sunny to put in his two cents as notes that I then rewrite into the same style as our handbook. That would get Sunny's know how without taxing his time, if that works for him.

The Sun King

Staff member
True Blood
I could definitely work with that guys - but being Scalenex's material it is really up to him :)

Scalenex

Ghoul
Do whatever you want with my old thread, I wrote it with the intent of encouraging a handbook.

najo

True Blood
@The Sun King and @Scalenex Then I'm going to organize Scales document into its sections, get it prepped for editing and then fire off pieces at a time to Sunny for his input, I'll ask Scales questions as needed and work my own advice in too as I rewrite. End product will be a synthesis of all our advice. Thanks for letting us build onto your work Scales, that's very generous of you. We'll make sure you still are credited too.

najo

True Blood
Yes, thank you. Lots of blood, sweat and tears.. Especially blood... Went into this from both of us. Thank you for the kind words!

The Sun King

Staff member
True Blood
Wow, I'm really glad that you could beat a veteran! Surely that cannot only be our advice be we are glad to be of help! :D

Fel'qara

Zombie
Just wanted to say from another new player this is EXTREMELY helpful and well laid out. I actually have a cool converted Wight King that i've wanted to use, just never knew how to or how to kit him out, so that entry is especially helpful to me.

So Thank you! =)

najo

True Blood
You're very welcomed! Let us know how your games go. Also, be patient with your Vampire Counts, they have a steep learning curve but are very rewarding once you got them down. Thanks again for the kind words!

Von Drak

Skeleton
This handbook help me a lot ! Thanks to you guys

You should add up Morghasts Harbringers and Archai, because they can be add in any Vampire Counts army list !

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.