• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
As some of you are aware, there is a fantastic thread on this site, created by our very own @The Sun King and @najo, entitled “Sunny & Najo’s Vampire Counts Handbook”.
For both new and experienced players alike, this thread contains a wealth of information on how to effectively use Vampire Counts, broken down into the following sections:
  • Units
  • Vampire Magic Items
  • Vampiric Powers
  • Magic Lores (Vampire, Shadows & Death)
Finally, there is a superb summoning guide at the end by @Demian, which should help you all in maximising the models you summon during games.
A big thanks for the hard work put in, and if you haven’t already read the guide, I really recommend doing so. It even has colour coding!
Cheers
Disciple of Nagash

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord | Siphoner of Spammers
Staff member
True Blood
May 22, 2010
Nottingham, UK
Congratulations on putting that together :). I know how tough writing units guides is from my own experiences of writing Eldar guides in previous editions of 40K. You guys have done a really professional and high quality job from what I've seen thus far. Great work :).

Farmer7574

Vampire Count
True Blood
Dec 10, 2013
England
Awesome work guys, a fantastic resource for new players (like myself) and old alike, I'm sure. Thanks a lot!

Reactions: najo

najo

Mortarch of the Dark Soul
True Blood
Dec 23, 2012
Oregon
Your very welcomed! Sunny and I really enjoyed making it together and we are currently working on some awesome new material!

Ol'timer

Ghoul
Oct 2, 2014
For those of us interested in a hard copy of this, is there a print copy or file avail.? Trying to print it from the board is a no go.

Reactions: The Sun King

najo

Mortarch of the Dark Soul
True Blood
Dec 23, 2012
Oregon
We will get that worked out. There are going to be some revisions soon, so right after that would be a good time to do that.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu