• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Sunny's challenge

The Sun King

Imperator
True Blood
Nice, glad to be of help. Let me know how it goes :D Since Vlad is not the most broken Special Character I'm sure you can convince somebody to a casual game.

The Sun King

Imperator
True Blood
@Asmodeus : I got really happy with this one, I'm tempted to run it myself:

Lords:
VL: Zombie Dragon, Level 4 LoV, Lance, Heavy Armour, Shield, Nightshroud, Other Trickster's Shard, Talisman of Preservation, Quickblood, Red Fury
VL: Hellsteed, Level 1 LoV, Lance, Shield, Armour of Destiny, Potion of Strength, Quickblood, Red Fury

Core:
5 DW: Doom Wolf
40 Zombies: Musician, Banner
20 Zombies: Musician, Banner

Special:
4 Vargheists: Vargoyle [use these to keep your VL's out of challenges]
4 Vargheists: Vargoyle [use these to keep your VL's out of challenges]

Rare:
Terrorgheist

Points 2400
Comp points used: 3

Kinda the opposite to @najo's challenge but here's one. Create the least competitive build possible at 2500pts (within reason: no all zombies and one cairn wraith type lists) using only purple/blue units from your handbook. Additionally, you must use at least three purple units. Good luck :silent:

*Edit*
Just to clarify what I mean, try to show how a well-intention but misguided person could make all the right choices from your handbook but still totally mess up the list building process. :devil2:

Last edited:

Mad 'At

Dumb enough to work
Staff member
True Blood
Hey! Whad'ya know, it worked! Good to see you again Sunny :)

Shame you are not into 9th Age, but at least you are still engaged in the hobby I take it. You should start up a new thread like this one in Summoning the Deathrattlers. I'm sure it'd be much appreciated.

He also appears right next to you if you say his name three times in front of a mirror. You should only do this if you have very important questions on warhammer, otherwise he gets really mad.