• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Marius

Ghoul
Jul 20, 2010
Time.

Time is a terrible thing. It taunts us, from the moment we're born. Teases us, with life's hidden knowledge & untold secrets. Traps us, forcing us to scrape in the dirt to survive, throwing away the brief moment we're given.

But I know how to escape from this cage that holds me. Already, I have denied it the satisfaction of my death. For one hundred and forty nine years, I have resisted it's efforts to take back it's gift and I shall not falter, not now, not when I am so close.

There are beings, in this world, over whom time has no sway. As a child, I had been taught to fear the creatures that lurked in the shadows. Taught to hate these beings that preyed on us. Told of the monsters that haunted dread Sylvania, and yet, it shall be through these very beings that I will finally escape time's grasp.

It had taken nearly forty years before I entered into the service of my Master. Forty years spent learning the arts under lesser beings, digging through the mud, stealing corpses & relics for their pathetic schemes. I grew to be their superior in every way. Nothing remains of any of them now, each having succumb to Time's attention eventually. Even if a it needed a helping hand with a few of them.

I am Klaus von Tollenheim, Warden of the Great Library, Guardian of the Forbidden Tomes and for the last 83 years, I have faithfully served the Lord of the Tower, Greatest of the line of W'soran, Zacharias the Everliving.

Soon, I am sure, I will be granted a release from my prison, I shall have eternity to learn everything my Lord has to teach.

And then, finally, Time shall have no hold over me either.

Marius

Ghoul
Jul 20, 2010
First things first :-

Credit to Sanai for organising the Bloodlines War and Voltaire for his excellent Lichemasters Journal. Both have been inspirations for this. Cheers Both :thumbsup:

Now I'm not the best writer when it comes to putting stories together (or at all :redface: ), so if anyone can offer any pointers on improving my writing/storytelling that would be much appreciated.

I'll be doing entries for both of my other characters (Dieter & Zacharias), both as intro's & after any battles/major events, hopefully in order to give everyone a more complete view of the war through the eyes (and what I believe to be the point of view) of the Necrarch faction. Along with the personal motives/ambitions of the characters themselves. There is, as you might expect, going to be a bit of inter-faction rivalry going on as this is, after all, the faction who's leaders have always eventually been 'succeeded' by their subordinates. :innocent:

Anyway, hope you all enjoy reading Klaus's intro & the others once I get them written. Cheers.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
Great to see people writing for the Bloodline Wars :p itll help add alot of flavour to the campaign.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu